Energy When You Need it Most
You likely know Tesla to be one of the leaders in green technology in the automobile industry. Now you can apply the environmentally friendly ingenuity of this company to your home’s energy supply.
Tesla Powerwall is a backup battery that can help you achieve energy independence when coupled with solar panels, or energy security for traditional grid-connected homes. The unit is designed to seamlessly integrate into exterior or interior applications, and can be programmed to discharge energy when low-cost, backup energy is most needed, like at night or during grid outages.
Whether you’re employing solar energy or not, Tesla Powerwall will keep your lights on during the next storm or hurricane while your neighbors search frantically for flashlights. And it’ll help make your monthly energy bills significantly lower!
How it Works
Tesla Powerwall is cutting-edge energy technology, but the concept is quite simple: it’s an efficient backup battery system designed to store excess energy and to know when you need it most. Tesla Powerwall can be used with or without solar panels.
With Solar Panels
Tesla Powerwall was designed to work in conjunction with a solar array to help achieve complete energy independence. It works like this:
- Solar panels produce a surplus of energy throughout the day which is stored in Tesla Powerwall during daylight hours.
- Tesla Powerwall discharges this energy when it’s needed most: at night, or during detected grid outages if your home is still connected to the electric grid.
- The unit is able to detect outages and power needs entirely on its own — you don’t have to do anything!
You can, however, monitor the PowerWall’s seamless operation from the Tesla app on your smartphone.
WithOUT Solar Panels
Tesla Powerwall can also provide dramatic energy savings and a clean energy alternative for structures without solar panels.
- The unit is programmed to charge when energy rates are low, storing up excess energy from the grid at a lower rate.
- At peak hours, Tesla Powerwall will discharge and use that stored-up energy to power your home, saving you big on electric bills every month by utilizing only low-rate energy.
You’ll also have a reliable backup during grid outages, too. Tesla Powerwall can detect outages within a fraction of a second and begin to discharge instantly, providing you with a seamless transition to backup power with no interruption whatsoever.
The Tesla App
Like all Tesla products, Tesla Powerwall is compatible with the Tesla app for smartphones. You’ll be able to download the app, register your Tesla Powerwall, and instantly see how your unit is interacting with your home, and also make changes to its operation according to your needs.
The app enables a Tesla Powerwall user to monitor energy usage and observe how the unit is functioning within the home. It also allows a user to customize the unit to achieve various modes that determine how and when it will charge and discharge.
For example, you can choose to reserve a desired percentage of energy at all times so you’ll always have power available should an outage arise. Settings like this can be controlled easily from within the app and only take about an hour to become effective.
The Latest in Energy Technology
Tesla Powerwall boasts impressive exterior and interior construction with the quality and technological
excellence the world has come to expect from Tesla.
On the outside, Tesla Powerwall has a sleek, low-profile design that makes it durable yet visually satisfying for residential and commercial applications.
- It’s water-resistant and dustproof, making it usable in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Mount your Tesla Powerwall on a wall or on the floor — whatever works best for your space and needs.
- It’s completely safe for animals and families — no exterior wires or hot vents to worry about.
Inside, Tesla Powerwall is made of the best materials to help it run quietly and efficiently.
- Includes an internal converter, 14 kWh lithium ion battery pack, and liquid cooling system.
- No maintenance required after installation.
- Tesla Powerwall runs quietly — no loud humming or buzzing.
Reliable Energy, With or Without Solar Panels
Tesla Powerwall offers a host of benefits to homeowners and business owners alike:
With or without solar panels, Tesla Powerwall has the potential to dramatically transform your monthly
electric bill and to provide you with seamless, constant power at all times.
Tesla Powerwall’s truly is the key to total energy independence!
ProSolar CARIBBEAN is a Certified TESLA Installer!
We at ProSolar Caribbean are Certified Tesla Powerwall installers. Our Solar Energy Specialists have gone through the necessary instruction and certification process with Tesla in order to install Tesla Powerwall in your home. You can rely on our skill and experience to make the process seamless from start to finish.
We’ll take care of every aspect of the process, from financing, to permitting, to installation. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the savings and peace of mind that will come with complete energy independence using one of the most advanced clean energy products on the market.