Solar Energy for Your U.S. Virgin islands Business
ProSolar Caribbean has worked with businesses and organizations of all sizes and in a wide variety of industries, from Fortune 500 companies to local family owned businesses, non-profit groups to public sector institutions.
We understand that you, as a business owner, have to be conscious of where every single dollar goes — including those spent on energy bills. You also are likely interested in how your business will positively impact the community and the world while creating a legacy to leave for future generations.
We can help your business do both: our solar energy systems for commercial applications can help you save up to 100% on monthly energy costs, all while making a lasting, positive impact on the planet by reducing harmful greenhouse gases that cause climate change.
the Benefits of Clean Energy for Your Business
Switching to clean energy for your business, no matter your field or industry, is one of the
wisest investments you can make to save big on utility bills and to reduce CO2 pollution.
Check out just a few of the benefits your business can expect to enjoy when you
switch to solar energy:
- Solar panels, when coupled with a backup battery like Tesla Powerwall, provide a reliable energy source that is invaluable for industries that demand constant power for patients or inventory.
- No longer worry about grid outages upending your schedule or assets. Keep your business running strong during and after severe storms and hurricanes.
- Solar is an investment with a high rate of return. Most systems pay for themselves within 6-8 years.
- Switching to solar energy can help you reduce energy costs by up to 100%.
- Increase your bottom line when you save big on energy costs. Savings like this will free up more money to invest back into your business or to improve cash flow.
- Solar energy is a completely clean and completely renewable source of energy. It won’t release any harmful CO2 into the atmosphere, which contributes to climate change.
- Utilizing solar energy requires NO pollution and solar panels run clean and quiet, meaning no ecosystems or habitats around the world are damaged by the use of solar energy.
- Using a clean power source like solar shows your clients that your business is environmentally conscious.
Why Work with ProSolar caribbean?
ProSolar Caribbean is an award-winning company with a reputation for consistent innovation
at the highest levels of service.
We offer full-service solar energy system design and installation, as well as Tesla Powerwall. Whether your organization is family-owned or Fortune 500, a non-profit organization or public sector institution, we can create a commercial solar energy system that
will help you save dramatically on energy expenditures, while your organization does its
part to help reduce CO2 pollution.
When you work with ProSolar Caribbean to install a commercial solar energy system,
you can expect…
Attentive customer service
We prioritize your business or organization and it’s unique needs from start to finish.
Lower monthly energy bills
Our commercial clients have seen their energy bills reduced by up to 100% after switching to solar.
Increase your bottom line
When you aren’t paying hundreds (or thousands!) in energy bills every month, you’ll have improved cash flow to re-invest in the business or to fund other valuable projects and initiatives.
Extensive experience with commercial and public sector clients
We have extensive experience working with some of the best and highly-recognized businesses and organizations in southeast Florida and throughout the Caribbean. We understand the needs and priorities of our commercial clients.
Why Work with ProSolar Caribbean?
How to Switch to Solar
With ProSolar Caribbean, you can count on attentive customer service and careful attention to
detail at every step. The process of switching your business to solar looks something like this:
Switch to Solar with ProSolar CARIBBEAN!
Ready to make the switch? Contact us today to arrange your risk-free consultation to get started!
If you’re still not convinced, head on over to our FAQ’s page or reach out to one of our Solar Energy
Specialists to get all of your questions answered.